Saturday, November 5, 2022

Christmas Season cross stamping Christmas cracker

Today's project is the second project of my 12 Projects of Christmas 2022, and shows another way to use the cross stamping technique I demonstrated during my live tutorial on Tuesday which you can watch over on my YouTube channel HERE:

I wanted to show the technique is not just for cards and can be done on any size paper.  I hope you are inspired to try it and to make some treat boxes for loved ones during the holidays.  I think everyone should have the Cracker and Treat box dies.  They can be used for any occasion, and you get so many extra labels you can use on anything and everything!  







Supplies and Measurements:
 Measurements and Supplies:
Christmas Season Stamps (2022-23 Annual Catalog)
Christmas to Remember stamps (sentiment only)
Cracker and Treat Box dies (2022-23 Annual Catalog)
12 x 12 Full sheet of Basic White cardstock for stamping
Basic White scraps for sentiments
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Garden Green, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
Festive Pearls or other embellishment
Gold Shimmer Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of this technique.  To shop my online store, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: