Thursday, September 8, 2022

Get Yeti to Party in Polished Pink

 Happy first week of school!  My oldest granddaughter is a senior this year.  I can hardly believe it's already here!  What happened to the time?  With the coming of school, begins the busy season for me as the chief carpool driver.  

Anyway, let's get on to our project for today.  This week I am featuring the Yeti to Party stamp set and coordinating Yeti dies.  These are part of the Perfect Partners promotion Stampin' Up! is offering in September, 2022.  Six die sets and bundles have been added to already existing stamp sets.  But hurry, these are only this month AND only while supplies of the dies last.  You can watch how I put my card together and how unique some of these Yeti dies are by watching the FB Live replay over on my YouTube channel by clicking HERE:  Be sure to watch until the end so you can see the bonus cards I made with this bundle!  I had so much fun with it and you will see just how versatile it can be.




Measurements and Supplies:

Whimsical Trees 3D Embossing Folder
Wildlife Wonder (optional for shadow under Yeti)
Yet to Party stamp set 159826, Yeti Dies 160253 or Bundle for 10% savings, 162529 (Only during 9/2022 or while supplies last!  Hurry and get yours today by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.
Polished Pink cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Two (2) Basic White cardstock pieces cut with the 2nd largest rectangle Scalloped Contour die
Scraps of Thick Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting images
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Polished Pink, Pool Party, Lt. Crumb Cake, Lt. Soft Suede, Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Lt. Natural Tones SU 1000, Color Lifter
Stamp pads: Sahara Sand, Polished Pink, Momento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds

Thank you for stopping by today!  Please leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear from you.
Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: