Saturday, September 17, 2022

Scary Cute and Scary Silhouettes Rectangular treat box

 Happy Saturday everyone!  Today's project is a treat box I designed after having some leftover die cuts and wondering what I could do with them.  So, I sat down to do a little math and figure out this box template.   I hope you like the result.  I know I love how they turned out and the best part is you can get three box bases from one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" cardstock!  You can see how I put the box together by going over to you YouTube channel HERE:





Supplies and Measurements: 
Scary Cute bundle 159582 (Scary Cute stamp set & Scary Silhouettes dies)
Basic Gray cardstock 3 5/8 x 8 1/2" for box base
    Score on 3 5/8" side at 1" on each side
    Score on 8 1/2" side at 1" and 3 3/4" each side
Basic Gray cardstock 2 pieces approx. 2 3/4 x 3 1/2 for die cutting
Basic White cardstock for die cutting approx 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 for die cutting and stamping
Basic Black cardstock approx 2 3/4 x 3 1/2" for die cutting
Ink pads in Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape and Black
Blending Brushes
Glitter Washi Tape (put two strips on scrap cardstock and die cut bats if desired)
Stamperatus
Mini or Large Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

In the video, I show you all the different candies I put in these boxes that will fit.  Of course, I'm sure there are others.  Please share what you put in yours when you leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear what you are using them for.  To order Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I'd be every so grateful for your business.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: