Saturday, September 24, 2022

Welcome Home Gnomes Fond of Autumn card

 Today's project is another mash up of bundles, again with the Kindest Gnomes!  I've also featured the new Warm Welcome bundle which is a prerelease from the 2023 January-June Stampin' Up! mini catalog and being featured during Stampin' Up!'s free World Card Making Day Virtual Event on October 1.  To register for this event, click here:  It's only here until October 1 and then will be gone until the mini catalog is released in January 2023.  Get it while you can!  I'm loving how it works with so many stamp sets.  Gosh I love those gnomes.  They are so very versatile for any occasion.  You can watch how I put this card together by watching the replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Warm Welcome Bundle 160704
Kindness Gnomes bundle (includes Gnomes dies)
Fond of Autumn bundle (includes Autumn Bouquet dies)
Timber 3D embossing folder
Old Olive card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Old Olive base layer 4 3/16 x 5 7/16" embossed
Basic White for stamping and die cutting 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, approximately
Basic White for inside layer 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Scrap of Cajun Craze for die cutting
Sun Prints DSP, approximately 1 1/2 x 3 1/8", in Gray Granite
Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim (Clearance rack while supplies last, only $2.80!)
Stamp Pads: Momento Tuxedo Black, Cajun Craze
Stampin' Blends: Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate, Dk So Saffron, Lt Basic Black, Ivory, Light Natural Tones (SU1000), Dark Daffodil Delight, Lt. Old Olive, and Color Lifter
Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed dots
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Wink of Stella glitter pen

Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog today.  I really appreciate it.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  To shop for Stampin' Up! supplies in my online store 24/7, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I would love to earn your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: