Saturday, September 10, 2022

Merriest Moments Yeti to Party

As you read this today on Saturday, I am off stamping with my friends for the day.  What a fun time we are having!  I love the time spent with my stamping friends each month.  I might not accomplish a whole lot, but I sure enjoy my time visiting and creating with them.  

For today's project, I have paired Yeti to Party with Merriest Moments which was in last year's holiday mini and carried over to this year.  You will find in the July-December 2022 mini catalog on page 23.  It coordinates with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder also on page 23.  Be sure to watch my video over on YouTube HERE:  so that you can see just how unique this hybrid die/folder set is!   




Measurements and Supplies:
Merriest Moments stamp set
Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder (dies and hybrid embossing folder in one package)
Yet to Party stamp set 159826, Yeti Dies 160253 or Bundle for 10% savings, 162529 (Only during 9/2022 or while supplies last!  Hurry and get yours today by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.
Give It a Whirl Dies (optional to cut sentiment)
Subtles 6x6 Designer Series Paper pack
Thick Basic White cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Soft Suede 5 5/8 x 4 1/4"
Night of Navy 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"
Basic White 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" (optional for inside layer)
Storybook Gnomes DSP 1/2" x 3 5/8" for inside layer AND 2 1/8 x 2 7/8"
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Lt. Crumb Cake, Color Lifter, Poppy Parade, Lt. Soft Suede, Lt. Natural Tones (SU 1000)
Ink Pads: Poppy Parade, Momento Tuxedo Black
2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine

Thanks for stopping by and taking time from your busy day.  It's very much appreciated and I sure hope you've found some inspiration here.  Please leave a comment.  To purchase Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd love to earn your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: