Thursday, September 22, 2022

Kindest Gnomes Bewitching Halloween

Today's project is a mash up of Stampin' Up! products.  I love putting all the different stamp bundles together to make a unique card. For this card I've used the Bewitching bundle which includes the Witch Builder punch, Kindness Gnomes with Gnome dies and the sentiment is from the September Paper Pumpkin kit.  I must admit the original idea to use the witch hat with the gnome is not my original idea.  I can't remember where I saw it put together that way.  But I thought it was ingenious.  You can see how I put this card together over on my YouTube channel HERE:



Supplies and Measurements:
Bewitching bundle (includes the Witch Builder punch)
Gnomes dies
Inside Sentiment: Scary Cute
Gingham Cottage DSP 4 x 5 1/4" in orange/black and 3 1/4 x 4 1/2" in black/white pattern
Basic Black 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" scored in the middle at 4 1/4" for card base
Basic White focal layer 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
Basic White inside layer 3 x 4 3/8" (I used the 3rd largest stitched rectangle die for this)
Basic White approx 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 for stamping and die cutting images.
Blending Brush
Ink Pads in Pumpkin Pie, Momento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, Blackberry Bliss, Smoke Slate
Paper Snips
Stampin' Cut & Emboss or Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine

To purchase Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: