Thursday, September 29, 2022

Bewitching Hat Builder Halloween card

Hello everyone!  Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog today.  It's wonderful to have you.  Today's project came about fairly quickly.  I wanted to try the newest Artistic Mix Decorative Masks by Stampin' Up!  So, I grabbed them out, added the Bewitching stamp and punch bundle and this card is the result.   I hope you like it.  You can watch how I made it and how I used the decorative masks with my blending brush over on my YouTube channel HERE:



Supplies and measurements:
Bewitching Stamp set and Witch Hat Builder Punch (purchase in a bundle to save 10% 159857)
Alphabest Stamp and Punch bundle for inside sentiment, if desired.
Timeworn Type 3 D Embossing Folder
Artistic Mix Decorative Masks
Blending Brush Glitter Washi Four Pack
Metallic Mesh Ribbon
Basic Black card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" on long side
Pumpkin Pie card stock 4 x 5 1/4"
Basic Black card stock 3 1/2 x 4 1/2"
Basic White card stock 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
Basic White card stock for stamping and punching images
Inside Layer Basic White card stock 4 7/8 x 3 5/8"
Ink pads in Momento Tuxedo Black and Parakeet Party
Stampin' Blends Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party and Highland Heather (I used the dark marker)
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

To order any Stampin' Up! supplies be sure to click the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd be ever so appreciative of your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: