Saturday, October 1, 2022

Bewitching By My Side Fun Fold card

Hello everyone!  We made it to Saturday and it's World Card Making Day!  Stampin' Up! is hosting a virtual event today that I will be taking part in.  I sincerely hope you are as well.  For more details 

With that being said, here is a card you could easily create and send to your friends to celebrate the day!  It features the Bewitching stamp set and Witch Hat Builder punch, along with By My Side.  I hope I can inspire you to make a card and send to someone today.  To see how I made this card, click the link to watch the replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:




Supplies and Measurements:
Basic White cardstock 4 x 5 1/4 & scraps for stamping and punching
Gorgeous Grape cardstock for card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored along the long side at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"
Pumpkin Pie card stock for die cutting & a piece but to 2 1/2 x 3 1/8"
Perfectly Penciled DSP 2 pieces 1 7/8 x 5 1/4 & 1 piece 1 x 5 1/4"
Bewitching Bundle (stamp set and Witch Hat Builder Punch 1598570
By My side stamp set
Stampin' Blends: Parakeet Party, Highland Heather, Crumb Cake, SU900 from Light Natual Tones, Color Lifter, Lt Soft Suede, Lt Flirty Flaming and Dk Pumpkin Pie
Glitter Washi four pack 
Glossy Dots
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Stamperatus
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Fabulous Frames dies

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  To shop for Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: