Thursday, April 7, 2022

Enjoy The Moment with Nuts About Squirrels

 Today's post is all about challenging myself to create with a stamp set I wasn't thrilled about.  I've had the Enjoy the Moment stamp set for quite some time.  I was inspired by Ange McKay to create with this set and this is the card I came up with.  I really am happy with the way it turned out.  It's amazing what you can do if you only let yourself do it.  Enjoy the Moment is on the Last Chance and is available while supplies last for 20% off.  Be sure to grab it while you can.  You can purchase it in my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  You can watch the replay to see how I put this card together over on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/TL1rTFfZWyw 


Love the inside of this card.  Background is masked off and inked with blending brushes, then stamped.  I used the same technique on my coordinating envelope. 

Supplies and Measurements:
Enjoy the Moment stamp set (Last Chance list, available while supplies last)
Nuts About Squirrels stamp set
Iconic Dies (Last Chance list AWSL)
Polished Dots
Linen Thread
Blending Brushes
Inks: Balmy Blue, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider
Natural Tones Stampin' Blends SU 100
Old Olive Lt Stampin' Blends
Bark 3D Embossing Folder (Last Chance List, AWSL)
Early Espresso card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Pear Pizzazz card stock 3 7/8 x 5 1/8"
Basic White card stock 3 3/4 x 5", scrap for stamping and die cutting
Printer paper or grid paper for tearing mask

Thanks for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.  
Until next time; be happy stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: