Thursday, April 14, 2022

Cactus Cuties Ink blended background

 Happy Thursday everyone!  Today is a special day as it’s my birthday and a milestone one at that!  I have the second of three projects I created during a live card tutorial on Tuesday, 4-12-22.  I sure hope you enjoy it!  You can watch the video of how I put this card together over on my YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/4FmqBxmgSjM 

First, I ink blended the background using Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz and Sahara Sand inks.  I then stamped the sentiment in Mossy Meadow and the trio of x's in Mint Macaron.  The images were then stamped on Basic White cardstock and either punched with the coordinating punch or fussy cut.  

Measurements and Supplies:
Basic White thick cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Flowering Cactus DSP from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley refill found on the Stampin' Up! Clearance rack while supplies last cut at 5 3/8 x 4 1/8" (Calypso Coral linen thread is included in Product Medley refill pack)
Basic White cardstock 3 3/4 x 5" AND scraps for stamping and punching images 
Inks in Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron and Mossy Meadow
Blending Brushes
Cactus Cuties and Cactus Builder Punch (purchase in a bundle to save 10%)
Biggest Wish stamp set for the x trio stamp

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I truly appreciate you.  Be sure to leave me a comment.  If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: