Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Cactus Cuties are Simply Succulents

 Hello again!  I’m back again with another project for you made during my live card tutorial on Tuesday, April 12, 2022.  It features the Cactus Cuties bundle from the January to June 2022 mini catalog.  Sadly, this bundle will not be carrying over into the 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! annual catalog.  Be sure to order your bundle before it disappears.  In addition to Cactus Cuties, it also features Simply Succulents and the Potted Succulent dies which I love!  You can watch the video replay here:  https://youtu.be/4FmqBxmgSjM 

I love how this card turned out.  I used the Potted Succulent largest die as a stencil to create the matching design on my envelope in the photo above.
In the photo below you will see the inside of my card.  Here again, I used a portion of the die as a stencil for the design in Soft Succulent ink with a blending brush.  Sentiment is from Simply Succulents stamp set.
Supplies and Measurements:
Cactus Cuties bundle to include the Cactus Builder Punch
Simply Succulents stamps
Potted Succulents dies
Evening Evergreen cardstock for card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" and scraps for die cutting Succulents
Highland Heather cardstock for die cutting tag and D ring reinforcer (approximately 2 1/2 x 4")
Basic White cardstock for die cutting tag and planter (approximately 2x4" and 2x2")
Basic White cardstock for outside die cut layer 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 
Basic White cardstock for inside layer 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Calypso Coral linen thread from Flowering Cactus Product Medley refill (currently on clearance and available while supplies last) (You can use white baker's twine and color with a Stampin' Blend marker as an alternative)
Calypso Coral flowers cut from the Designer Series Paper in the Flowering Cactus Product Medley refill (currently on clearance and available while supplies last). You can stamp and punch the flower in the Cactus Cuties bundle as an alternative.
Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine
Adhesive Sheets
Ink pads in Evening Evergreen, Highland Heather, Calypso Coral and Soft Succulent
Blending Brushes
Iridescent Rhinestones Basics Jewels
Medium Basic White Envelope

Please feel free to join me every Tuesday night at 7:45 pm PT for a live card tutorial over on my Facebook page here: KnT Designs by Teresa | Facebook.   Be sure to follow me so you will get notifications every time I go live. 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any items I've used today, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  It will take you to my online store when you click the shop button.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: