Saturday, April 9, 2022

A little note Enjoy the Moment and Painted Poppies

 The card I have for you today is another one of the cards made during my live tutorial on Tuesday.  It also features the stamp set Enjoy the Moment.  This time, I've paired it with Painted Poppies for a completely different look and feel.  This card actually started out as a challenge card from Kitchen Table Stamper and her Connect Four game.  This particular card was changed up a bit during my live with input from the live audience.  It does use some retiring product on the Last Chance list, available while supplies last.  Be sure to jump on over to my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right corner and check out the Last Chance list along with all the good bargains available there.  But remember to do it quickly as once these items sell out, they're gone and won't be returning.  Painted Poppies is carrying over to the new annual catalog, so no worries there.  You can watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/TL1rTFfZWyw 


I left the inside without a sentiment so I could write a note for the recipient, or add whatever sentiment I needed when the time comes.  I really like the color combination of Fresh Freesia and Rich Razzleberry along with the black and white.  
Supplies and measurements:
Basic White Thick cardstock, card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Basic White scrap for stamping and punching
Rich Razzleberry cardstock 3 3/4 x 5"
Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (Last Chance List, available while supplies last) 1 1/2 x 5"
Fresh Freesia cardstock 1 1/4 x 5"
Basic Black cardstock for die cutting, appoximately 3" square
Matte Black Dots
Fresh Freesia Woven Ribbon
Inks in Momento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry and Fresh Freesia
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Hippo and Friends dies (last chance list, available while supplies last to die cut black shape)
Lovely Label Punch
Enjoy the Moment stamp set (last chance list, available while supplies last)
Painted Poppies stamp set.

Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  I truly appreciate you and would love to hear from you, please leave me a comment.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: