Saturday, April 23, 2022

Bottled Happiness black magic technique

 The project I have for you today is the second of the projects made during my weekly Tuesday Night live tutorial.  It features a sneak peek from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2022-23 Annual Catalog releasing to customers on May 3.  It is available to demonstrators now during the preorder period and can be added to a starter kit when you join my team today.  For more info on how to join click here https://teresaharper.stampinup.net/join_now

Today’s featured stamp set is A sneak peek of the Bottled Happiness stamp set.  It can be purchased in  bundle with it’s coordinating Vintage Bottle punch to save 10%.  It will be available beginning May 3, 2022.  You can watch how I put this card together on my YouTube channel here:  https://youtu.be/H1pN01CJnC8 

I love how the black magic technique makes this floral image pop!  It's really very easy and I forget how stunning it looks when done.  
Supplies and Measurements:
Polished Pink cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4" for card base.
Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (last chance list while supplies list, host reward) 
    3/4" x 3 5/8" and 3 3/4" x 5"
Basic White card stock die cut with 2nd largest Scalloped Contour die 
Basic White card stock for inside layer 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Basic Black cardstock for stamping and fussy cutting approximately 3 1/2 x 4
Versamark ink pad
White embossing powder (Part of the Basics Embossing Powders 155554)
Stampin' Blends markers in Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia
Granny Apple Green Classic ink pad
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Black and White Gingham Ribbon
Rectangular Postage Punch
Stamperatus stamp positioning tool (highly recommended!)
Bottled Happiness stamp set (purchase as a bundle along with the Vintage Bottle punch to save 10%)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  It's very much appreciated.  Be sure to leave me a comment.  If you would like to purchase any of the products I've used today, head on over to my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I thank you in advance for your order.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: