Thursday, April 28, 2022

Grassy Grove Father's Day with New Horizons

Hello again.  Hope everyone is well.  My project for today features the New Horizons Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Grassy Grove bundle available in the Stampin' Up! January-June 2022 mini catalog.  I love how easy it is to make quick cards using this bundle and the gorgeous DSP.   You can see how I put this card together here: https://youtu.be/6QVnObn3bcA 

These cards were so much fun, I made several using different patterns of the DSP and experimenting with some color options.  They are all made the same way, just different DSP and colors.  

I left the inside of this without a sentiment so I can add later when I know who the recipient is and what occasion I'll be using it for.  With the Thinking of You sentiment, which is from Beautiful Friendship, it can be used for most any occasion and I love the versatility of that.  Ink colors used are Garden Green, Evening Evergreen for the tree and Soft Suede for the deer.  All tree trunks on the die cuts were colored with the Natural Tones Stampin' Blend in SU 100, which is the darkest color in the collection.
This stamp comes from Grassy Grove and is stamped using Garden Green ink.
For this one, I pulled the sentiments from Best Year which is a retiring stamp set on the Last Chance list and available while supplies last through April 2022.  Inks used for stamping Soft Suede, Garden Green and Evening Evergreen.
Inks used for stamping inside were Garden Green and Evening Evergreen on the tree leaves and Soft Suede on the tree trunk and sentiment.

For this card, I used sentiments from Happy and Heartfelt available through June 2022.  The colors I used to stamp the tree images were Garden Green for the background stamp and Old Olive for the detailed tree stamp. 

I hope you have enjoyed this projects.  Please leave a comment and let me know which one is your favorite.  If you would like to order any of the products I've used today, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  

Supplies and Measurements:
Beautiful Friendship stamp set
Grassy Grove bundle (includes Grove dies through June 2022)
On The Horizon bundle (includes Horizon dies through June 2022)
New Horizons Designer Series Paper
Stylish Shapes Dies (available beginning May 2022)
Ink pads in Soft Suede, Garden Green, Old Olive, Evening Evergreen, Night of Navy and Momento Tuxedo Black
Card bases in Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4"
card layer of soft succulent or basic white 4 x 5 1/4" die cut with the largest die in the Grove dies.
scraps of basic white to stamp and die cut deer
scraps of soft succulent for sentiment piece.  
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa