Saturday, April 30, 2022

Quick On the Horizon and New Horizons DSP all occasion card

Hello again.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Today's project is actually the first card made during my weekly live video on Tuesday, 4-26-22, which you can see here: https://youtu.be/6QVnObn3bcA 

This card is very quick and easy to make.  It takes just a few minutes as the New Horizons Designer Series Paper does most of the work for you.  I love how this card turned out.  Of course, you could use any sentiment you would like to and it would be appropriate for most any occasion.  

For the inside sentiment, I used the Wildlife Wonder stamp set and stamped it in Night of Navy, but of course, you can use any sentiment you already have on hand.  
Supplies and measurements:
On The Horizon bundle (to include Horizon dies available through June 2022)
Oceanfront stamp set
Card base in Night of Navy cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4" 
Scrap of Basic White for die cutting
Scrap of Smokey Slate for die cutting
New Horizons Designer Series Paper cut at 4 x 5 1/4"
Pebbles Enamel Shapes
Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Gray Granite and Momento Tuxedo Black ink pads
Blending Brush
Mini Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine


1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

I love that DSP...that I never got! LOL! This is such a great card. Also, I am unable to click the link to your YouTube...maybe it isn't linked properly??? Thought I should mention it. Is it something on my end??