Thursday, March 28, 2019

Last Lily sympathy card

Today's project is a #simplestamping card.  Stamps, ink, paper and a little bit of ribbon.  It features the Lasting Lily sale-a-bration stamp set which is only available for a couple more days.  You can earn these stamps for free with a qualifying purchase of $100 but only through March 31, 2019.  So hurry, time is running out to get yours.  This is one of the Distinktive stamps which have been specially designed for photo realism.  They are amazing with such detail  and are very versatile.  A must have in my book. 

The lilies are stamped in blackberry bliss and garden green.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  To finish off this card, I added a bow tied with the black glittered organdy ribbon 147897 that carried over from the 2018 holiday catalog.  It's the perfect accent for this card don't you agree?  I added my focal image to an A2 card base in blackberry bliss.  That's all there is to this one.  A very quick and simple card with a lot of wow factor. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  If you would like to get the any of the products I've used today, click on the shopping cart link to be taken directly to my online store.  I'd love to earn your business.

I'll be back again soon with another project to inspire you with.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  Make it a great day and happy stamping!

No comments: