Monday, March 25, 2019

Wishing You Well tulip wreath card

Today's project uses one of my absolute favorite background stamps.  It's the buffalo check 147794 and I stamped it on a piece of balmy blue cardstock cut at 5 1/4" by 4" with night of navy.  Piece is layered on a thick whisper white A2 card base.  The focal image is stamped on a piece of regular whisper white cardstock which has been cut at 3 3/4" x 5.  I stamped the wreath from the Wishing You Well 147864 stamp set which is a carryover from the 2018 holiday catalog.  The tulips are stamped in lovely lipstick and come from the Vibrant Vases 148656.  They are punched out with the coordinating Vase Builder punch 147040.  The bow on this wreath is also part of the Wishing You Well stamp set.  This set is one of Stampin' Up!'s new Distinkive sets that are photo realistic and absolutely amazing.  The sentiment comes from the FREE Sale-a-bration stamp set called Part of My Story.  You can earn this with a $50 qualifying purchase through March 31, 2019.   

I absolutely love how this card turned out.  It looks so bright and springy!  If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I've used today, please click on the shopping basket link.  It will take you directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  I'd love to earn your business and be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator if you don't already have one.

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog, it's always appreciated and I hope you find some inspiration.  Talk with you soon.  Make it a great day and happy stamping!

No comments: