Thursday, March 14, 2019

St. Patricks Day tea together treat card

Today’s project is a 3D project.  I got the idea from LeAnn Greff who had made a similar project; however, her’s did not fit my chosen treat.  I had to alter the dimensions of the holder to fit my treat.  The finished size of the card front is 2 3/4” x 2 3/4”.  It features the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper 149574 free during Sale-a-Bration but only until the end of this month, so hurry to get your $50 order in to earn this paper for FREE!  I used the tea cup from Tea Together 148779 and the matching Tea Time framelit dies 149697 which are also a Sale-a-Bration FREE item with a $100 purchase.  I masked the outside of the tea cup after stamping it in Momento Tuxedo black ink, then stamped the clover from Amazing Life onto the tea cup.  The dot stamp is also from Amazing Life.  I then colored the image using the Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends combo set.  Then using the coordinating framelits, I diecut the tea cup (Inspiration from Kathy Morgan for the tea cup). The sentiment comes from the Amazing Life stamp set and is diecut with the Rectangle Stitched Framelit dies which can be purchased as a bundle 150624 through the end of May 2019 to save you 10%.



In order to make the card base treat holder, you need a 2 3/4” x 10 1/2” piece of Call Me Clover cardstock.  Score at 3/4, 3 1/2, 4 1/4, 7 and 7 3/4”.  On the square closet to the 3/4” inch score, using your layering circle framelits 141705, diecut a hole with the circle closet to 1 1/4”.  Then diecut in whisper white a scallop closest to 1 1/2” and the same circle die used previously to make the scalloped frame to got around.  Adhere this to the card base.  Stamp Have a Lucky Day from Itty Bitty Greetings in the lower right corner in Call Me Clover.  Fold and burnish on all the score lines.  On the 3/4” strip at one end, place liquid glue or tear tape.  I trimmed this piece off just a hair so it would fit properly when folding up and adhering to make the treat holder portion.  Adhere the 3/4” end to the 3/4” scored strip between the squares to form the treat box.  I designed this size to fit a Knoppers  Milk Hazlenut Wafer I found at Walmart.  You can now decorate the front with the tea cup and sentiment.  I love how his project turned out and the wafers are delicious.😋

I thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope your are inspired to stamp something today.  Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.  If you need to purchase any Stampin’ Up! Supplies, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right, it will take you directly to my online store.  I would really appreciate your business.  Make it a great day and happy stamping!

No comments: