Monday, March 4, 2019

Thinking of you Country Floral chameleon card

Oh my gosh I really love the stamp sets that came in the January and February Paper Pumpkin boxes!    I combined the chameleon and bird from the January set with the teacup from the February kit, to come up with the focal image for this card.  First I stamped the chameleon, then masked it off and stamped the tea cup image over the top.  I used my Stamperatus to accomplish this so I could rest amp if necessary to avoid a halo effect from the mask.  I then stamped the little bird to look like he is standing on the succulent.  I colored the images with my Stampin’ Blends.  I cut the image out using the rectangle stitched framelit dies.  I mounted that on a piece of mint macaron which I also cut using the rectangle stitched dies.  I then cut a piece of watercolor paper, lightly misted it with water and ran it through the big shot with the Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions folder.  The depth and dimension is amazing and it’s free through March 31, 2019, with a $50 order! I colored it with my aqua painter using mint macaron for the leaves and pool party and Flirty Flamingo for the flowers.  This is layered on a Flirty flamingo card base.  The sentiment is from By the Bay which is a Sale-a-Bration free item you can use when you spend $50


 The inside card is stamped with an image from Tea Together and the envelope image and sentiment is from the same two Paper Pumpkin stamp sets.
Stampin’ Blend colors I used are Mint Macaron light and dark, Flirty Flamingo light and dark, Pool Party light and dark, Crumb Cake light, Soft Suede dark, Calypso Coral light, Smokey Slate light, color lifter, Call Me Clover light.  I hope this project has inspired you as I really enjoyed making this one and I love how it turned out.  If you want to purchase any of the items I’ve used today, head on over to my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.   Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Make it a great day and happy stamping.

No comments: