Thursday, March 7, 2019

Well Written Lasting Lily Jar welcome


My project for you today features the Lasting Lily Sale-a-Bration free stamp set.  This set is available with a $100 spend through March 31, 2019.  It is one of Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive distinktive stamp sets.  It has amazing detail and will make beautiful cards for any occasion making it very versatile.  I started with a card base in Berry Burst to that I added a layer of Very Vanilla which was stamped with the Crackle Paint background stamp in various spots.  To achieve this look I inked up the background stamp in gray granite, then gently set my paper over the top and pressed with my fingers in various spots to ink sporadically across the cardstock.  We saw this technique during Onstage in Orlando last November.  I then stamped the large and small lilies in Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst and Flirty Flamingo, then fussy cut them out.  During the month of March 2019 you can order lily framelits which will do this work easier for you.  I also stamped the both leaves in Granny Apple Green.  The jar from Jar of Love is stamped on vellum cardstock with Momento black ink then cut with the Everyday Jar framelits.  The ribbon is Flirty Flamingo and part of the All My Love Ribbon combo which comes with the 1/8” Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lipstick stitched edge ribbon.  Both ribbons are beautiful.  I die cut the welcome using the Well Written framelits which are a must have for card making.  This is a mega framelit set and can be purchased with the Well Said stamp set in a bundle for a savings of 10%.  To the top of the die cut I added a layer of Wink of Stella for some shimmer, then topped that with a layer of the fine tip glue pen.  Adding the fine tip glue gives a layer of shine without any tackiness making your die cut look like an expoxy element.

For the inside of the card I used the Make a Difference stamp set to stamp the to, Dear Friend and the flowers at the bottom.  The logo is from a retired set which was only available to demonstrators.

I made this card to welcome a new member to my team.  I hope you’ve enjoyed this project today and that it inspires you to do something creative today.  If you would like to order any of the products I’ve used today, you can do so at teresaharper.stampinup.net or click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  If you’re interested in joining my team, just go to my website and click on Join the Fun or contact me today.  Now is a great time to join as it’s Sale-a-Bration and you get $175 worth of product for $99 with free shipping or you can choose to pay $129, receive $175 in free product of your choosing with free shipping and get an Stampin’ Up! Logo tote bag.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, please leave me a comment.  I’d love to hear from you.  In the mean time, make it a great day and happy stamping.

No comments: