Thursday, March 21, 2019

Painted Seasons friend are flowers Thank you card

For my project today, I had to make a quick thank you card to place in one of my customer orders....yes, I could have used one I already had made, but.....it's more fun to make a new one.  I had this frame already laying around from another project so I just needed to use it.  This is the idea that came to me.  It features the Painted Seasons Sale-a-bration free stamp set 150349 and I used the coordinating dies Four Seasons framelits 150074 (which are only available while supplies last or March 31 whichever is earliest) to cut out the two flowers in the center piece.  Hurry to get your free Sale-a-bration items before they're gone.  You only have a short time until the end of this month.  for every $50 you spend, you get to choose one free level 1 item.  For every $100 you spend, you can choose a level 2 item or a two level 1 items.  The more you spend, the more you get for free but only until March 31, 2019!  I then adhered them down with a tiny bit of adhesive to die cut the frame using the Rectangle Stitched framelit dies 148551.  The frame is also cut with those same dies.  I mounted both diecuts to a card base in blackberry bliss.  The colors used to stamp were blackberry bliss, calypso coral, mint macaron and pool party for the small dots.  The sentiment comes from A Big Thank You 147377.





I hope you've enjoyed the project today.  Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to stop by my blog today.  It's very much appreciated.  If you would like to purchase any products I've used today, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you directly to my online store.  I would love it if you would please leave me a comment.  I read each one.

Thanks again, make it a great day and happy stamping.

No comments: