Saturday, August 26, 2023

Celebrate with Abundant Beauty Masks SD 2023 Sneak Peek

 For my card today, I’ve paired the featured product, Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, with the Wanted To Say dies.  There is no stamping on this card.  The masks and dies do all the work. I hope you are enjoying these masks as much as I am.  I love their versatility and you will be seeing more of them in the future.  To see how I’ve put this card together, watch the YouTube replay over on my channel HERE:





Measurements and Supplies:
Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks (coming 9-6-23) 162331
Artistic Mix Decorative Masks 159178
Bubble Bath cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored in center at 4 1/4" & scrap for sentiment w/ adhesive sheet on reverse side
Early Espresso cardstock scrap for sentiment outline
Moody Mauve cardstock, 5 x 5 1/4"
Basic White cardstock, 3 7/8 x 5 1/8" & 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" for inside layer
Ink Pads: Moody Mauve, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Bubble Bath
2023-2025 In Color Dots
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on outside edges of flower petals
Blending Brush(es)

Thanks for stopping by.  Please shop my online store for all your Stampin' Up! needs by clicking the shopping cart in the upper right.  Thank you in advance.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: