Saturday, August 5, 2023

Translucent Florals Gorgeously Made

 I was recently gifted the Gorgeously Made dies and I couldn’t wait to put them to use.  Here, I’ve paired them with a sneak peek of the Translucent Florals bundle which will be available to customers beginning September 6, 2023.  As you can see, this stamp set is very versatile and can be used for any occasion.  Simply change the sentiment and it can be whatever you need.  To see how I put my card together, head on over to my YouTube channel for the video replay HERE:



Measurements and Supplies: 
Translucent Florals bundle 162253 (stamps 162243, dies 162252) Available 9-6-2023
Gorgeously Made dies 161202
Deckled Rectangles dies 159173
Quiet Meadow (for sentiment only or use what you have) 155082
Sentimental Park stamps (for inside sentiment or use what you have) 160561
Berry Burst cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting images and approx 1" x 5" strip
Pretty Peacock cardstock, 3 1/2 x 4 1/2", scrap for die cutting stems
Vellum cardstock, approx 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Masterfully Made floral DSP, 4 x 3" & lemon lime piece to die cut leaf sprig
Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls 160449
Ink Pads: Berry Burst, Fresh Freesia, Lost Lagoon & Pretty Peacock
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you've found some inspiration and love this new stamp & die bundle as much as I do.  Please shop my Stampin' Up! online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would be so appreciative.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa





No comments: