Thursday, August 24, 2023

Abundant Beauty & Rustic Crate For You SD 2023 Sneak Peeks

 Hello everyone!  Sorry for my absence last week.  I had a lot going on and was replacing our kitchen sink when I should have been live.  That, along with the heat in my studio and a trip to the airport at 2 am, was just too much for one day.  

Anyhoo, let’s get started with the projects for this week.  My featured product is the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks which will be available to the public on September 6.  For today’s card, I paired it with the Rustic Crate bundle which is also available on September 6.  I’ve tried to show how versatile these masks and how you can use them for all all occasions, simply by adding some different sentiments and a focal image.  To see how I put this card together, and to see other card samples, please watch the YouTube replay HERE:





Measurements and Supplies:
Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks 162331.  Sneak Peeks--Available 9-6-23
Rustic Crate bundle 162268 (includes stamps 162265 & dies 162267).  Sneak Peeks--Available 9-6-23
Deckled Circles dies 162286.  Sneak Peeks--Available 9-6-23
Snowflake Sky 3D embossing folder 162026.  Sneak Peeks--Available 9-6-23
Stylish Shapes dies 159183
Starry Sky cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4" & scrap for 7th largest Deckled Circle die
Wild Wheat cardstock, 3 7/8 x 5 1/8"
Basic White cardstock, 3 3/4 x 5", 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 & scraps for stamping and die cutting
Pecan Pie cardstock, scraps for die cutting
Vellum cardstock for die cutting largest Stylish Shapes circle
Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon
Festive Pearls
Inks: Starry Sky, Wild Wheat, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends markers: Dk Pecan Pie, Lt Wild Wheat, Dk Poppy Parade, Sweet Sorbet combo, Lt Old Olive, Dk Lemon Lime Twist, Lt Granny Apple Green
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Blending Brush(es)

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll watch my video on YouTube and come back again soon for new inspiration.  Please shop my Stampin' Up! online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: