Thursday, August 31, 2023

Autumn Leaves 1/2 sheet fold over flap treat box

 Geez, I’m so ready for fall, anyone else.  It’s been a good summer, but with almost no rain here in Oregon where I’m at this season.  This week, it’s a bit cooler and feels a little more like fall and we have a small bit of rain.  We are still in a drought, but rain is in the forecast for today.  I’ve been playing with the All About Autumn suite of products from the September-December 2023 Stampin’ Up! mini catalog releasing to the public next week on September 6.  Fall is my favorite season and I love anything leaves so this suite spoke to my heart and I had to get it to share with all of you.  

My first project this week uses a new-to-me watercolor technique that is quick and super easy.  Be sure to watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE to see how I watercolored my leaves.  The treat box is a resized version of a box from Angie at ChicnScratch.  I liked how the box looked, but wanted to be able to get two out of a sheet of cardstock, so I resized it to fit.  I generally make 10 or so boxes when I make them so it’s preferable for me to have a smaller size economically.  The finished box size is 2 1/2 x 2 3/4 x 1” so it is a good size and will hold plenty of treats or a small gift.  






Measurements and Supplies:
Autumn Leaves bundle 162186 (stamps 162179 & dies 162185) available September 6, 2023.
Deckled Circles dies 162286 available September 6, 2023.
Cracker and Treat Box dies 159182 (for small tag)
Rustic Crate stamps 162265 (for sentiment only) available September 6, 2023.
Layering Leaves stamp set (for speckles on circle only) 161277
Copper & Natural Ribbon combo pack 162192, available September 6, 2023.
Fluid 100 Watercolor paper
Oxidized Copper Specialty Paper 162190, available September 6, 2023.
Inked Botanicals DSP, 161157, 2 5/8" x 2 3/8" Portrait orientation
Brushed Metallic Dots 156506 (I used Copper although I put them on after taking the photo.  Oops!)
Ink Pads: Pretty Peacock, Moody Mauve, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Wild Wheat & Copper Clay)
Silicone Craft Sheet 127853
Stampin' Spritzers 126185, fill one with water.
Pretty Peacock cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
    Score on 8 1/2" side at 1, 2, 4 3/4 & 5 3/4"
    Score on 5 1/2" side at 4 & 5 " , rotate 180 degrees and score again at 4 & 5"
Crushed Curry cardstock scrap for tag
Very Vanilla cardstock scrap for deckled circle

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you are inspired to make some of these for your friends and/or family.  If you do, be sure to hop on over to my Facebook social group (1) KnT Designs Stampers Group Social | Facebook and post a photo so we can all admire your work.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and & happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: