Thursday, August 3, 2023

Hello fun fold with Translucent Florals

 Hello and welcome back to my blog.  This week I am featuring a sneak peek bundle from the Stampin’ Up! September-December 2023 Mini catalog.  The featured bundle is Translucent Florals and it is available during a demonstrator preorder right now OR available to the general public beginning September 6th.  I was able to purchase this bundle for a demonstrator event back in May.  I’ll have quite a few samples to share between my blog and my Facebook business page.  For my card today, I’ve made a quick and easy fun fold card.  To see how I put this card together, you can watch the video replay on my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Translucent Florals bundle 162253 (stamps 162243, dies 162252) Available 9-6-2023
Go To Greetings (for Hello) 158763
Scalloped Contours dies 155560
Brushed Brass Butterflies 158136
Delightfully Eclectic DSP 161640, 1 7/8" x 5 1/4"
Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon 160581
Fresh Freesia cardstock, 5 1/2 x 6 3/8" scored at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock 3 1/8 x 4 1/2" approx, inside layer 4 x 5 1/4" & scraps for stamping and die cutting images
Ink Pads: Garden Green, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Fresh Freesia & Bubble Bath

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  I am so appreciative.  Please shop my Stampin' Up! online store for all your supply needs by clicking the shopping cart in the upper right.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: