Thursday, February 16, 2023

Sweet Citrus Jar birthday fun fold card

Happy Thursday everyone.  The featured bundle of products this week is Sweet Citrus.  It includes a photopolymer stamp set and hybrid embossing folder and die set.  I started with a fun fold card base I actually had in my stash.  To this, I added some designer series paper and the Sweet Citrus focal images.  I do love how it turned out and I hope it inspires you to use your Sweet Citrus bundle.  If you don’t already own it, you can purchase it from my online store by clicking on the shopping cart to the right.  Be sure to check out my YouTube channel for the live replay using this set HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Sweet Citrus bundle (includes stamps, dies and hybrid embossing folder)
Jar of Flowers and coordinating Jar punch
Black and White Gingham ribbon
Champagne Rhinestones
Banner Pick a Punch (optional for sentiment)
Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper (Sale a-bration free choice with $100 purchase thru 2/28/23
    4 x 5 1/4" and 1 1/4 x 5 1/4" ( I used a petal pink hexagonal and a mango melody striped design)
Flirty Flamingo cardstock
    Card base 5 1/2 x 10, score at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2" on long side
    Front layer 3 x 4"
Petal Pink cardstock 2 3/4 x 23 3/4" for layering and scrap for straw
Basic White cardstock
    2 3/4 x 3 3/4 for front focal image
    4 x 5 1/4" for stamping and die cutting citrus images
    2 1/2 x 3 1/2" for card front inside stamped layer
    3 x 4" for inside sentiment layer & 1/2 x 3" for outside sentiment piece, scrap for flowers and jar
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Flirty Flamingo, Lt. Granny Apple Green, Lt Daffodil Delight
Ink Pads: Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Memento Tuxedo Black

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I do so appreciate it.  I would love to hear from you, please leave me a comment.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: