Monday, February 6, 2023

Artistically Inked Cottage Wreaths Valentine card

For today's project, I combined several current products to make this pretty Valentine's card.  I do love the color combination of Blushing Bride and Sweet Sorbet.  I am a sucker when it comes to wreath stamps.  I always have to get them.  They're just so versatile for any occasion.  To see how I put this card together, watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:





Measurements and Supplies:
Cottage Wreaths stamps set
Country Wreaths dies
Artistically Inked stamps
Artistic Dies
Give It A Whirl dies (for hearts or use what you have)
Mini Pocket dies for sentiment die cut (use what you have)
Card base in Sweet Sorbet cardstock (CS), 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the middle at 4 1/4"
Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper 4 x 5 1/4" (Sale a-bration free gift through February 2023
Sweet Sorbet cs scrap
Basic White cs for stamping and die cutting
Champagne Rhinestones
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Ink Pads: Sweet Sorbet, Garden Green, and Blushing Bride

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  To purchase any Stampin' Up! supplies, please click this link to my online store: https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2109129
I would love to earn your business and would be very appreciative.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: