Thursday, February 9, 2023

Seaside Bay crab love you to the beach and back card

 Hello and welcome back to my blog.  Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to spend a little time with me.  This week I am featuring the By the Bay suite collection by Stampin' Up! which includes the Seaside Bay stamp and die bundle.  I hope you like the projects I've made.  If you would like to see the video replay of how I put this card together, head on over to my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:\
Seaside Bay stamps and die bundle
Stylish Shapes dies
Friends Are Like Seashells stamps (optional for sentiment only)
By the Bay Designer Series Paper (DSP) 5 pieces
    two pieces 1 3/4 x 1 3/4", two pieces each 1 3/4 x 3", one piece 1/4" x 4 1/4" (optional inside)
Scrap of By the Bay DSP for die cutting sea weed images
Card base, Sahara Sand cardstock (cs) 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the center at 4 1/4"
Balmy Blue cs 4 x 5 1/4"
Sahara Sand cs approx 2" x 4 1/4"
Ink pads in Sahara Sand, Basic Gray and Calypso Coral
Cardstock Vellum
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Calypso Coral
Faux Sea Glass Shapes

To purchase your Stampin' Up! supplies in my online store, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would be very appreciative of your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: