Saturday, February 18, 2023

Something Fancy Sweet Citrus treat box

I love to make treat boxes!  It’s one of my most favorite paper crafting things.  I used to case a lot of treat boxes but then I figured out how to design my own.  When I first saw the Something Fancy dies, I just knew I would need to make some treat boxes using those pieces.  Here is the first of my treat boxes with them.  I designed it to fit two lemon crisp Kit Kat miniature candy bars and it features the Sweet Citrus bundle for decorations.  Be sure to watch the live replay over on my YouTube channel to see how I put it together HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Sweet Citrus bundle (stamps, hybrid embossing folder & dies)
Something Fancy dies
Give It A Whirl dies (optional for cutting sentiment)
Black and White Gingham ribbon
Glossy Dots Assortment
Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper, 1 7/8 x 2 1/4" Portrait
Flirty Flamingo cardstock
    2 7/8 x 5 1/2" scored as shown in the photo above
    scrap for cutting two Something Fancy tag dies
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting
Stamp Pads: Parakeet Party, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Flirty Flamingo

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  To order any of the Stampin' Up! supplies I've used, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd love to earn your business.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: