Saturday, February 4, 2023

Happiness Abounds, Artistically Inked coloring technique


My intention with the card I have for you today is to show how you can use one stamp set to color in the line images of another.  I love looking for unique ways to use my stamps when I don't feel like taking the time to color in a line image.  This is especially great if you need to make several of one design.  To see how I put this card together, be sure to watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:






Measurements and Supplies: 
Artistically Inked stamp set
Happiness Abounds bundle (stamps and Blossoming Happiness dies)
Stitched Rectangles dies (largest for DSP and third largest for basic white cs)
Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper (currently on the clearance rack while supplies last)
Thick Basic White cardstock (CS) 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Basic White cs for stamping and die cutting
Adhesive Backed Milky dots
Ink Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party, Merry Merlot, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, and Melon Mambo
Blending Brush


No comments: