Saturday, February 25, 2023

Hello, Irresistible Blooms treat box

 For my second project using the Hello, Irresistible collection of products, I’ve designed a treat box to hold a Nature’s Bakery Oatmeal Crumble bar.  I picked them up at my local Winco Foods store.  To see how I’ve put this box together, be sure to go over to my YouTube channel and watch the replay HERE:




Measurements and Supplies:
Hello, Irresistible Suite Collection (includes the next three items) 161154
Irresistible Blooms bundle (stamps and dies) 
Loose Frosted Dots
Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper    
    2 x 4 1/2", 1 x 4"
Lost Lagoon cardstock 6 3/4 x 6 3/4"
    Score on one side at 3/4, 5 1/2 and 6 1/4, rotate clockwise 1/4 turn
    Score on second side at 3/4, 3, 3 3/4 and 6", trim per template photo above
Basic White card stock for stamping and die cutting images
White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
Stamp pads: Pretty Peacock, Calypso Coral
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Lt. Pale Papaya, Dk Daffodil Delight, Lt. Calypso Coral

Thanks for stopping by!  To purchase any Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, be sure to click the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd be ever so appreciative!

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: