Thursday, March 2, 2023

Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day card

 This week I am featuring the Lucky Clover stamp set.  Today’s project is a very simple card put together with scrap strips of paper.  I did use the Lucky Clover punch to punch out the large clovers, but you can just as easily fussy cut them as the punch is already sold out.  I apologize for the lack of inventory.  I have two other projects for you this week and neither of those use the punch.  This is a great little stamp set and pretty inexpensive.  To watch the video replay of how I put this together, head on over to my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Lucky Clover stamp set (Lucky Clover punch optional, fussy cut if you don't have it)
Basic White Thick cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4" for card base
Five (5) 1/2" x 3 1/2" strips in each of Soft Sea Foam and Shaded Spruce cardstock
Basic White cardstock 3 1/2 x 4 3/4" to adhere strips to
Basic White cardstock scrap for stamping and punching shamrocks and 1/2" x 3" piece for sentiment strip
Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam ink pads
For inside:
Basic White cardstock 2 3/4 x 4 1/4" 
Shaded Spruce cardstock 3 x 4 1/2"

Thank you for stopping by.  Click on the shopping cart in the upper right to shop my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies. 

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: