Thursday, October 27, 2022

Beyond Grateful Gnome Hello Harvest card

Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I appreciate your time and interest.  Today’s project is my final Autumn card for the season.  I’ve used Hello Harvest along with the Kindest Gnomes to create this beautiful card you could send for Thanksgiving or just as a thank you to someone.  To watch how I put this card together, you can watch the replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:





Measurements and Supplies:
Hello Harvest Bundle (includes Rustic Pumpkin dies)
Kindest Gnomes bundle (includes Gnome dies)
Charming Sentiments bundle (includes Sentiment Silhouettes dies)
Scalloped Contours dies
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Champagne Rhinestones
Cajun Craze cs 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the middle at 4 1/4" 
Basic White cs 3 3/4 x 5 1/2" for stamping and die cutting images
Basic White cs for inside layer 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Cardstock Vellum 3 1/2 x 4 3/4" for die cutting scalloped rectangle
Autumn Harvest DSP (pattern paper) 4 x 5 1/4" & 1/2 x 4 7/8"
Scrap of Copper Foil sheets  approx 2 x 1 5/8"  
Ink pads in Mossy Meadow and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Pale Papaya, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Natural Tones Deep (SU 200) and Light (SU 900), Lt. Gray Granite, Dk Daffodil Delight, Color Lifter
Stampin' Write marker in Merry Merlot

To shop my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I would be every so grateful for your business.  Please leave me a comment.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: