Saturday, October 8, 2022

By My Side Beauty of Friendship Fun Fold

Happy Saturday everyone!  As you read this, I am at a 5-day stamping/crafting event with my friends.  There are 6 of us in total.  We do this event each October and look forward to spending time crafting, laughing and eating together.  The best part is we can leave our stuff out each night and pick up right where we left off each morning!  

For today's project I have my final project featuring By My Side by Stampin' Up!  I've paired this one with Beauty of Friendship for a fabulous fall card.  I hope you are inspired by my card and the technique used to give the tree it's fall colors.  Be sure to watch the replay over on my YouTube channel to see how I achieved the look HERE:






Measurements and Supplies:  
By My Side
Beauty of Friendship
Seasonal Layers dies
Soft Suede cardstock, 6 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" on the 6 1/2" side AND 4 1/4 x 3 3/4" scored on 3 3/4" side at 1/2"
Metallic and Shimmer 6x6 DSP 2 x 5 1/4" AND 3x4"
Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4" and piece for die cutting (approx 4 x 3")
Stampin' Write markers: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie
Stampin' Blends markers: Dk Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Bronze, Natural Tones Light (SU900), and Lt. Flirty Flamingo
Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzaz, Soft Suede and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper snips
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine

Thanks for taking some time from your busy day to visit my blog.  I truly appreciate you!  If you would like to place a Stampin' Up! order for any of the supplies I've used, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would love to earn your business.  Go ahead and leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: