Thursday, October 6, 2022

By My Side Sweet Friend

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a chance to participate in the World Card Making Day virtual event put on by Stampin' Up!  It was so fun and I loved the projects and spending time with my friends making those projects.  

I have a cute friendship card for you today.  It features By My Side stamp set by Stampin' Up!  I've paired it with the Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper and love how it turned out.   You can watch how I put this card together by clicking over to my YouTube channel where you can watch the replay HERE:






Measurements and Supplies:  
By My Side stamp set
Pear Pizzazz card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Happy Forest Friends DSP 2 1/4 x 5", 2 1/4" x 3 3/4", 3/4" x 3 3/4" and finally 1/2 x 4 7/8"
Gingham Cottage DSP 1/2 x 4" (I used the Calypso Coral pattern in mine)
Basic White cardstock for die cutting 2nd largest Stylish Shape Circle (Approx 2 .5")
Calypso Coral card stock for die cutting 2nd largest scallop from Layering Circles dies (approx 2 3/4")
Twigs and Sprigs Embossing Folder
Tailor Made Tags
Stylish Shapes dies
Layering Circles dies
Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim (clearance rack while supplies last)
Ink pads in Memento Tuxedo Black and Mossy Meadow
Stampin' Blends: Calypso Coral, Natural Tones Deep (SU200), Medium Deep (SU300) and Light (SU 900), Lt Flirty Flamingo, and So Saffron
Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems
Basic White Medium envelope
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! Supplies, be sure to click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  It will take you to my online store.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: