Saturday, October 22, 2022

Fond of Autumn becomes Christmas!

 Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I have the second card I made during my FB live on Tuesday, October 19, 2022.  I've again used the Fond of Autumn bundle, but this time, we're making a Christmas card with it.  So much fun!  I love to use my products in unexpected ways.  You will see a sneak peak of new product which will be available to customers beginning November 1.  It's called the Fitting Florets collection.  I've used the Framed and Festive stamp set and the Framed Florets dies out of the collection on today's card.  I hope you love what you see and that you are inspired to look at your stamps in a different light.  To see how I put this card together, hop on over to my YouTube channel and watch the replay HERE:



Card pictured below uses all the same measurements as the first card.  The only changes are the sentiment (which comes from Celebrate With Tags) and the embossing folder (Whimsical Trees)
Supplies and Measurements:
Fond of Autumn Bundle 159838
Framed Florets Dies (available beginning Nov. 1)
Framed and Festive stamps (available beginning Nov. 1) OR Celebrate with Tags stamp set
Very Best Occasions stamps (inside sentiment)
Evening Evergreen cardstock 5 1/2 x 7 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Soft Succulent cardstock 4 x 5 1/4, embossed with Merry Melody or Whimsical Trees 3D folder, cut at 3" on the 4 1/4" side after embossing.
Basic white cardstock for stamping and die cutting
Cherry Cobbler cardstock for die cutting
Basic white cardstock 3 x 5 1/4" for inside layer
Evening Evergreen Open Weave ribbon
Festive Pearls
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Ink Pads in Memento Tuxedo Black and Evening Evergreen
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Cherry Cobbler, Dark Daffodil Delight, SU 200 (Deep Natural Tones collection)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please leave a comment.  To shop my online store, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: