Thursday, October 20, 2022

Fond of Autumn Celebration tags sending thanks

 Hello and welcome to my blog.  Thank you for joining me today.  I took last week off as I was on a stamping retreat with my friends.  We had the best time stamping, laughing, eating, and visiting.  The rental at Fourteen Joys Farm was fabulous, and the weather couldn't have been better.  

Now on to our card for today.  This week I am featuring the Fond of Autumn bundle by Stampin' Up! and also bringing in some other products.  Come back on Saturday for a sneak peek of the new Fitting Florets bundle which will be available to customers beginning November 1.  

If you would like to see how I put this card together, be sure to hop on over to my YouTube channel to watch the replay HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Fond of Autumn bundle 159838 (stamps and Autumn Bouquet dies)
Framed Florets bundle 162407 (sneak peek of new stamp set coming 11-01-22 for inside sentiment)
Celebration Tags dies
Rustic Metallic dots 159082
Twill Ribbon Combo 158995 (Old Olive bolt)
Wink of Stella
Gingham Cottage DSP 2 x4" & 1/2 x 3 5/8" for inside
Rustic Harvest DSP 1/2 x 4" & 4 x 5 1/4"
Mossy Meadow and Memento Tuxedo Black ink pads
Old Olive cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" & scrap for sentiment strip
Mossy Meadow cardstock to die cut Celebration tag
Basic White 4 1/2 x 5 1/2" for stamping and die cutting images
Basic White 3 5 /8 x 4 7/8" for inside
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Daffodil Delight, SU 400 (Medium Deep), Crumb Cake, Old Olive, & Calypso Coral

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!  To order Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, (I do so appreciate each and every order!) click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: