Saturday, August 13, 2022

Perched In A Tree technique card

 I have a project for you today which uses several techniques in it.  I've watercolored with the watercolored pencils by Stampin' Up!, heat embossed my sentiment and I've also used the baby wipe technique to make my own multicolored stamp pad for the leaves in this card.  I've paired it with the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Distressed Gold Speciality DSP.  I hope you are inspired to try one or more of these techniques.  You can watch how I put this card together by clicking on the link for my YouTube channel here:





Measurements and Supplies:
Poppy Parade cardstock (cs) 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Distressed Gold Speciality Paper 3 3/4 x 5"
Very Vanilla cs 3 x 4 1/4", 4 x 5 1/4", and scrap for sentiment, leaves and bird
Poppy Parade cs scrap
Rings of Love DSP 4 1/8 x 5 3/8" and 1/2 x 4"
Ink Pads in Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Cajun Craze, Versamark and Stazon Black
Gold Embossing Powder
Watercolor Pencils in Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Real Read and Early Espresso
Water Painter
Ink Refills in Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
Perched In a Tree stamp set
Aspen Tree Dies (free in August 2022 with a qualifying purchase while supplies last)
Charming Sentiments and Sentiment Sillhouette dies
Heat Tool
Embossing Additions Tool Kit
Baby Wipe

Please leave me a comment.  To purchase Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I'd love to earn your business.  

Until next time: be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: