Saturday, August 20, 2022

Happy Hedgehogs meet Ringed With Nature

 Today’s card combines a bundle from the 2022-23 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog with a new bundle from the JJ 2022 Stampin’ Up! mini catalog.  When I first saw Ringed With Nature I just knew I needed to combine it with those happy little hedgehogs from the annual catalog!  Next I added a fall Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the host reward paper pack called Celebrate Everything.  You can get this 48 sheet pack of paper free using your Stampin’ Rewards when you host a workshop which is at least $150 or place an order of that amount ($180 is needed to get absolutey free or $3 with $150.) It made the perfect backdrop for my scene!  It has taken me a bit, but here is my design.  You can watch the FB live replay where I put this card together over on my YouTube channel by clicking the link HERE:

P


Supplies and Measurements:
Ringed With Nature bundle (stamps and Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder)
Happy Hedgehog bundle (stamps and Hedgehog builder punch)
Crumb Cake card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Celebrate Everything Host DSP 4 x 5 1/4"
Early Espresso card stock 2 1/2 x 4"
Timber 3D embossing folder
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Shaded Spruce and Poppy Parade card stock scraps
Basic White card stock scrap and piece for inside layer 4 x 5 1/4"
vellum cardstock 1 x 2 1/4"
Ink pads in Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Poppy Parade
Stampin' Blends markers in Crumb Cake Combo and Lt Flirty Flamingo.
Clear Embossing Powder

Thank you for stopping by today!  If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! supplies I've used today, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  Please leave me a comment and let me know if you have this set and will be making this card or are inspired with this layout!

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: