Thursday, August 25, 2022

Apple Harvest Fun Fold

 Happy Thursday everyone!  I hope you are enjoying these last few days of summer break.  I know some of you have already returned to school, but here in our area we have until Labor Day for summer break.  The card I have for you today features the Apple Harvest stamp set.  Along with it, Stampin' Up! will be releasing a coordinating die set, Apple Blossom Dies, on September 1, 2022.  You can purchase the stamp set separately now, however, if you wait until September 1st, you can purchase in a bundle (item code 162526) and save 10% but only for the month of September while supplies last.  I had a lot of fun designing projects with the bundle and I highly recommend it.  I hope you like them.  To see how I put the card together, you can watch the video replay on my YouTube channel HERE:





Supplies and Measurements:
Apple Harvest stamps
Apple Blossom dies (available Sept 1-30, 2022 or while supplies last)
Scalloped Contour Dies 
Charming Sentiments Bundle (includes Sentiment Silhouette dies)
Sweet Sorbet cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Scraps of Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, basic white and thick basic white
Ink Pads in Soft Suede, Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink and Momento Tuxedo Black
sponge dauber
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers in Poppy Parade, Sweet Sorbet, Soft Suede and Granny Apple Green
Basic White cardstock 3 1/2 x 9 1/2, scored in the middle at 4 3/4"
Soft Sea Foam 3 1/4 x 4 1/2" (approximately)
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please leave a comment.  You can place your Stampin' Up! supply orders by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would really appreciate your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: