Thursday, August 11, 2022

Blended Sunset with Perched In A Tree

 The project I have for you today is a lovely card with an ink blended sunset behind the beautiful bird from Perched In a Tree and the large Aspen Trees die.  I love how this turned out and I hope you agree it makes a beautiful card for just about any occasion.  You can watch the replay of my live tutorial on my YouTube here:  




Supplies and Measurements:
Basic Black cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Basic White cs 4 x 5 1/4", 3 15/16 x 5 3/16", 3 5/8" x 4 7/8", scrap for stamping bird and tree branch
scrap of Crushed Curry cs to die cut leaves for inside (optional)
Ink pads in Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Gorgeos Grape, Starry Sky, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede and Momento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends markers in Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Ivory and Color Lifter
Perched In A Tree stamp set
Aspen Tree Dies (free during August 2022 with qualifying purchase)
Blending Brushes

Thanks for dropping by today!  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!  To order Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd love to earn your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: