Saturday, August 27, 2022

Apple Harvest Natural Prints Wreath

 We've made it to the weekend and today we will be attending my husband's company picnic in the park.  We're taking the grandkids so it should be a good time spent making some memories.  I have another Apple Harvest project for you today.    I just love this stamp and die set!  It has been so much fun to work with.  I love how these dies combine with the Natural Prints Dies to make this beautiful wreath.  You can watch the replay of how I put this card together over on my YouTube channel HERE:




Supplies and Measurements: 
Sweet Sorbet card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Tea Boutique 6x6 Designer Series Paper, 4 1/8 x 5 3/8"
Inside layer, Basic White 4 x 5 1/4"
Parakeet Party and Garden Green Scraps for die cuts, approx 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 each
Scraps of Basic White for flower die cuts
Scrap of Thick Basic White for stamping apple image
Scrap of Petal Pink for sentiment die cut
Ink pads in Momento Tuxedo Black, Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink and Soft Suede
White Baker's Twine from the Essentials Baker's Twine pack
Sponge Dauber
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers in Parakeet Party, Granny Apple Green, Sweet Sorbet, Poppy Parade,  and Soft Suede
Stampin' Write marker in Garden Green
Elegant Faceted Gems

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!  To order any Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  It will take you to my online store.  Thank you in advance for your business.  It's very much appreciated!

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: