Saturday, May 28, 2022

Flowers of Friendship 1 piece of DSP makes 2 cards

 Today’s Project really is two cards made from one piece of 3” x 4” Designer Series Paper.  I hope you like the projects.  I participated in a mystery stamping game with Marisa Alvarez of Kitchen Table Stamper last week.  This layout is the one she used.  I have used different stamps and things to create this card, simply using the clues I was given at the time.  You can watch the replay of my projects on my YouTube channel here.

To start, you'll need a 3 x 4" piece of patterned paper, preferably non-directional.  With the 4" side across the top, mark on the left side using a ruler and pencil 1 1/4" down the left side.  Then down the right side, mark at 2 1/4".  Place on your trimmer with one mark in the cutting track at the top, and the other mark in the cutting track at the bottom.  Then cut from mark to mark.  This will give you two pieces of DSP to use on your cards.  I placed my pieces at the top of each card; however, you could place them both at the bottom of your two cards or one at the top and the other at the bottom.  It's really whatever you prefer.  Then you can decorate however you would like.  This is how I chose to decorate mine.  I hope you like them.


Inside of card 1.


Inside of Card 2

Measurements and Supplies for two cards:
3" x 4" piece of Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Scrap piece of Design a Daydream DSP for stamping and punching flower leaves
1/2" x 3 5/8'' piece of same DSP for inside
card base one each of Petal Pink and Blackberry Bliss cut 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2"
two pieces Basic White cardstock for outside layer 4 x 5 1/4"
two pieces Basic White cardstock for inside layer 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Scrap piece of Petal Pink large enough to punch 4 small and 4 large flowers
ribbon for two cards (your choice)  I used Cotton Ribbon combo pack (petal pink) 158140 and Crinkled Seam binding Ribbon 151326 (colored with dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blend marker)
Champagne Rhinestones for card 1
Heart Pearls for card 2 flower centers, colored with dark blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blend marker
Stamp Pads in Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss and Petal Pink
Stamperatus (optional, but makes stamping the punched flowers quicker)
Wink of Stella glitter pen

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products I've used today, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd really appreciate your business.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: