Saturday, May 14, 2022

Nature's Prints You're On My Mind

 Today's project is the second of the two cards made during my live on Tuesday evening.  You can watch the live replay here.  It features the Nature's Prints bundle and Sun Prints DSP (Designer Series Paper).  You will find this suite of products on pages 90-91 of the 2022-23 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog which was released last week.  If you would like to order any of the products I've used today, you can shop my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  

For the background on this card, I embossed the front of the card base with the Fern 3D embossing folder which is part of this suite of products.  You can order the entire suite of products by using just one ordering code 158805!  I love how Stampin' Up! makes it easy to shop a suite of products.  This particular suite includes the stamps, dies, DSP and Fern 3D embossing folder.  For this card, I've used everything in the suite and I love how it turned out.

Here's a quick look at the inside of my card.  I chose to leave out the sentiment and add it later when I know who the recipient will be and for which occasion I need it for, as this card can definitely be used for many.  
Measurements and Supplies:
Sun Prints Suite 158805 (includes Nature's Prints bundle 158801[Nature's Prints stamps 158793 and Natural Prints Dies 158800], Sun Prints DSP 158790 and Fern 3D embossing folder 158804
Gray Granite card base cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4"
Starry Sky card stock, 3 7/8 x 5 1/8"
Sun Prints DSP 2 3/4 x 4"
quarter sheet of Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting images.
Basic White card stock for inside panel 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
Ink Pads in Gray Granite, Starry Sky, Garden Green
Stampin' Blends in Polished Pink
Wink of Stella pen
Rustic Metallic dots
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine and Magnetic Plate

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate you taking time from your busy day.  Please leave a comment.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: