Thursday, May 19, 2022

Sending Smiles sketch challenge card

 Hello and Happy Thursday!  The project I have for you today came about from a sketch challenge I decided to play.  This is the card I came up with for that challenge.  It features the Sending Smiles bundle of products which just became available in the 2022-23 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  You will find it on page 14.  You can watch the FB Live replay to see how I put this card together on my YouTube channel here:

This is the inside of my card, I kept it pretty simple and didn't add any sentiments so I would have plenty of room inside to thank the recipient for their kindness.
Measurements and Supplies:
Card Base, Crushed Curry cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Tea Boutique 6x6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4 x 5 1/4 and two pieces each 3/4" x 5"
Inside layer, Basic White 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Ink Pads in Orchid Oasis, Sweet Sorbet, Garden Green and Crushed Curry
Layering Circles dies, 2nd largest scallop in Sweet Sorbet cardstock
Stylish Shapes dies, 2nd largest in Basic White
Iridescent Rhinestones Jewels
Adhesive Sheets
Sending Smiles stamp set (158701) and Sending Dies (159271) Purchase as a BUNDLE (158707) and save 10% off the single item price.

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment.  To shop for Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping basket in the right corner and it will take you to my online store.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: