Saturday, May 21, 2022

Sending Smiles Mystery Stamping fun fold card

Today’s project is the second card made during my live on Tuesday, 5-17-22.  This card came about by playing a mystery stamping layout with Barb Milliken.  I love the layout.  It's simple, yet different.  The bundle of products is called Sending Smiles and you will find it on page 14 of the newly released 2022-23 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  You can watch how I put this card together by watching my YouTube FB Live replay here.


Here is the inside of the card.  I really like how you get to see some of the outside elements while still seeing the inside.  

Measurements and Supplies:
Card Base, Merry Merlot, 4 1/4' x 5 1/2"
Blushing Bride cardstock 3 1/4" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
two pieces Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper (DSP) 3/4" x 4 1/4" each
Basic White cardstock 2 pieces approximately 3 x 4", one for inside layer, the other for die cutting outside panel, scrap for stamping and die cutting images
Ink pads in Merry Merlot, Basic Gray and Blushing Bride
Iridescent Pearls 
Sending Smiles bundle (158707) Includes Sending Smiles stamps and Sending Dies
Deckled Rectangles dies
Dimensionals
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine
Magnetic Cutting Plate

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  You can shop for Stampin' Up! products by clicking the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: