Thursday, June 2, 2022

On The Horizon Oceanfront masculine eclipse card

 Today we are featuring an easy scenic card which can be used for the men in your life or as a beautiful sympathy card.  Just change up the sentiment and this one will work for most any occasion.  It uses the eclipse technique in that I stamped the scene first, then die cut the sentiment afterwards, raising it up on Stampin’ dimensionals in the spot it came out of.  I love how this turned out.  You can see how I put this card together by watching the FB Live replay over on my YouTube channel here:


As you can see, I'm using this as a Father's Day card, but by changing out the inside sentiment, it can easily be a birthday or even a retirement card.  The sentiment comes from Celebrating You.

Supplies and measurements:
Card base, Night of Navy cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock for outer layer, 3 3/4 x 5" 
Basic White cardstock for inside layer, 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Celebrating You (inside sentiment only)
On the Horizon stamp set
Oceanfront stamp set
All That Dies
linen thread
inks in Night of Navy, Soft Succulent, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green

Thank you for stopping by my little blog today.  I really do appreciate it.  If you would like to order any of the supplies I've used today, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: