Thursday, May 26, 2022

Flowers of Friendship #simplestamping challenge card

 I created this card for the May #simplestamping Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator challenge.  The requirements were stamps, ink, paper and my favorite new in color.  You can watch the replay of my video tutorial on my YouTube channel here.  For my in color, I chose Starry Sky.  I love the richness of the color and the fact that it actually is a very deep purple with a blue hue to it.  


For the inside of my card, I chose a stamp from the Here Together stamp set which has a coordinating die set but is only available for a few more days.  Be sure to order it before May 31, 2022, if you want this one.
Measurements and Supplies:
Here Together Stamp set 158634 (can be purchased as a bundle (160263) to save 10%) with Here For You Dies 159278
Flowers of Friendship 155358
Stamperatus (optional BUT extremely helpful)
Basic White thick card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/2
Basic White card stock 2 1/4 x 4 1/4" for front image, 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" for inner layer (optional)
4 x 5 1/4" piece 2022-2024 In Color 6x6 DSP in Starry Sky
Starry Sky cardstock 3 x 4 1/4"
Fresh Freesia cardstock 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
Stamp pads in Starry Sky, Blackberry Bliss and Momento Tuxedo Black
Lt Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blend marker, SU 900 (one of two in the Natural tones Light pack 159465)
Wink of Stella glitter pen 

Thank you for joining me today.  I sincerely appreciate you stopping by.  Please leave me a comment.  If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! supplies I've used today, be sure to click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: