Thursday, May 12, 2022

Nature's Prints natural stamped wreath book fold card

Another week has flown on by and it's Thursday again!  Today's project is featuring the Nature's Prints bundle from the newly released Stampin' Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.  You will find the suite of products on pages 90-91. You can watch how I put this card and one additional card, which will be posted on my blog on Saturday, here.  If you've been following me very long, you'll know how much I love a good wreath.  I was hanging out yesterday, when the idea for this card just popped into my head.  As I didn't have any grandkids to watch, I headed straight for my studio to put the image in my head down on paper.  I love how it turned out!


I kept the inside fairly simple.
Supplies and Measurements: 
Sun Prints Suite 158805 (includes Nature's Prints bundle 158801[Nature's Prints stamps 158793 and Natural Prints Dies 158800], Sun Prints DSP 158790 and Fern 3D embossing folder 158804
Friends are Like Seashells stamp set for coloring in flowers
Orchid Oasis card base 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2 and 6 3/4"
2022-2024 In Color 6x6 DSP (1 sheet, cut in three pieces at 4 x4", 1 x 4" and 1/2 x 4")
3 3/4" square for outside panel and 4" square for inside panel of Basic White cardstock
Scrap Basic White for stamping and die cutting flowers.  
Scrap Parakeet Party for die cutting foliage pieces
2022-2024 Matte Decorative Dots
Orchid Oasis Woven Metallic Ribbon
Ink Pads in Gray Granite, Orchid Oasis, Garden Green and Sweet Sorbet
Stamperatus stamp positioning tool
Wreath Builder template (you can make your own by searching diy wreath builder template on YouTube or you can purchase one--I used Gina K. Designs Wreath Builder template)

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog!  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! supplies, click the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store.  I would truly appreciate your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: